Brett Davern

Jake Rosati

« Older   Newer »

1. Aravir
        +1   -1

User deleted

Brett Davern (nato il 16 marzo 1992) è un attore Americano.

brett_davern_by_leehaneul-d4mjtc8

Cresciuto ad Edmonds, Washington, la vita hollywoodiana sembrava lontana, ma Brett, che fin da giovanissimo aveva scoperto di essere portato nella recitazione, era solito esibirsi già nel teatro locale. Al liceo vinse la borsa di studio "Stagedoor Manor Performing Arts Training Center" per uno dei centri estivi più esclusivi per le arti della recitazione, a New York. In questo centro estivo studiarono anche attori da Oscar quali Robert Downey Jr. e Natalie Portman. Dopo essersi diplomato, Brett continua i studi di recitazione a New York presso American Musical and Dramatic Academy (AMDA). Subito dopo essersi laureato gli viene assegnato l'ambita parte di William Messerman nel film di debutto del regista Chad Lowe: Beautiful Ohio. Stabilitosi poi a Los Angeles, Brett acquisisce un notevole bagaglio lavorativo sia in televisione sia al cinema.

Filmografia:

Beautiful Ohio (2006)
    Player 5150 (2008)
    CSI: Miami (2008)
    In Plain Sight (2009)
    The Pool Boys (2010)
    Cold Case (2009-2010)
    The Deep End (2010)
    Case 219 (2010)
    Medium (2010)
    Triple Dog (2010)
    Diario di una Nerd Superstar (2011-in corso)
    Junk (2011)
    The finder (2012)
    Pretty Little Liars (2012)

Biografia tradotta ed elaborata in italiano grazie a varie fonti nel web da Aravir

Edited by Aravir - 6/8/2012, 00:07

2. Aravir
        +1   -1

User deleted

Intervista su Teen Vogue:

01-Brett-Davern

How did you get your start in the industry?
    "I went to school at AMDA (American Musical and Dramatic Academy) in New York. There's a showcase at each graduation, and that's how I got my manager, who booked me on commercials and educational films. I was the kid in the anti-bullying videos that got slammed into lockers! I needed a day job, so I started answering my manager's phone as his assistant. When he left the office, I made calls for myself under a fake name and pitched myself for jobs."

"By doing this, I heard about the audition for Beautiful Ohio, this cool indie movie. The lead character seemed like the perfect role for me, so I pitched myself to the casting directors—under my fake name—but they kept saying no. Months went by until I finally convinced the casting office to send me in. I was lucky enough to get the part, and then I got an agent and moved to L.A."

How did you land the role of Jake in Awkward?
    "At the time, it was a pilot called That Girl. I went through the entire audition process as Matty, and then the casting directors had me switch roles. Once I got on set and met Beau Mirchoff (Matty), it was bromance at first sight, so filming the pilot went really well and I got the part! If you go back and watch the pilot, watch how many times people say, "that girl." At one point, the title was changed to This is Awkward. Everyone would ask, 'what show are you on?' And I would have to say, 'this is awkward.'"

Can you give us a sneak peek of what we can expect from Jake this season?
    "In season one, we got to know Jake and learned that he was a nice guy. In season two, there's definitely going to be a shift, and people might see a different side of him that they didn't expect. Maybe a darker side—we find out that he can maybe get angry, get his heart broken, and be a little unpredictable. I'm hinting at how this relates to Matty and Jenna, and that he finally finds some things out. Matty and Jake's bromance may take a turn—maybe! Not saying it does!"

What other projects have you been working on?
    "I just did an indie film called Junk. It's about a writer/director who goes to a film festival with his first film. It's a quirky comedy. I play his Christian, right-wing festival liaison."

"I also recently shot a horror movie down in New Orleans called The Culling. Again, I play a character who is completely different than Jake—he's a womanizing, sleazy dirt bag. Kids are in a spooky house down in the bayou, and of course some supernatural stuff happens. I feel like Jake is really close to who I am—sometimes he get a bit more nervous and insecure than I do—but other than that, he's completely relatable for me. I like to do things in which I'm playing someone else entirely."

What music are you currently listening to?
    "Fun., Kings of Leon, The Killers, Mumford & Sons. I listen to a lot of old stuff like Smokey Robinson, Marvin Gaye, and The Temptations."

What book are you reading?
    "Teen Vogue! I read it every day, cover to cover! I love Lucky Man, Michael J. Fox's memoir. I love memoirs and autobiographies in general."

What's your favorite movie?
    "Top Gun. Beau and I quote it constantly. Our sound guy will put on the Top Gun anthem when he's setting our mics up, and that's how we get pumped up. I really like The Shawshank Redemption, too."

Do you have any fun plans for the summer?
    "Beau and I go on an annual house-boating trip. It's like a floating RV that can hold 20 people. This will be our third year doing it. We take a road trip to Vegas, and then we go to a lake in the middle of the Nevada desert. It's a really great trip!"

Fonte

Il 27 Aprile è stato al Planet Hollywood Times Square - New York:

jake

jpg

jpg

jpg

Edited by Aravir - 22/7/2012, 15:25

3. Aravir
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Dal twitter di Brett:

Lazy Saturday
    b2cda92ca1f711e18bb812313804a181_7

“Signing the wall of the elevator at the Beacon Theater in NYC was a dream! Signing next to an icon and someone I look up to like Eddie Vedder was beyond my wildest dreams!”
    f3354de6a07e11e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7

4. »Mrs.Smith«
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

vorrei stringere la mano ai genitori di Brett per aver messo al mondo l'ottava meraviglia del mondo! :Q__

5. Aravir
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

“Pool party! Last one in the pool wins!”
    ab19c22ca85c11e1a8761231381b4856_7

“Beautiful end to a beautiful day in Pacific Beach, CA”
    ecbdf7c0a7bc11e1aebc1231381b647a_7

6. »Mrs.Smith«
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

quanto è cucciolo <3

7. Aravir
        +1   -1

User deleted

Brett con Super Mario al Comic con!!
    AxxgWO7CIAArmzA

8. KiaMusicAddicted_
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Alcune foto di Brett trovate su Tumblr:

tumblr_m78xuhNItO1rz164mo1_r1_500
    tumblr_m78xuhNItO1rz164mo2_250tumblr_m78xuhNItO1rz164mo3_250
    tumblr_m78xuhNItO1rz164mo4_250tumblr_m78xuhNItO1rz164mo5_250

9. {New York}
        +1   -1

User deleted

bello *-*

10. Aravir
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

notare la camicia in tinta con gli occhi xD

11. {New York}
        +1   -1

User deleted

lol!vero xD

12. »Mrs.Smith«
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Quando vado a New York se lo incontro, lo rapisco, lo porto in Italia, me lo sposo, compriamo un villa in Sardegna, lo faccio diventare padre di 7 bambini, invecchiamo insieme e sul punto di morte chiedo ad uno dei nostri figli di scrivere un libro che parli della nostra storia d'amore (: *-* (è troppo bello!)

13. {New York}
        +1   -1

User deleted

ahahahahah :D

14. Aravir
        +1   -1

User deleted

sette bambini?! XD
    Auguri!!!

15. »Mrs.Smith«
        +1   -1

User deleted

ahah graziee Vale (ti nomino ufficialmente la madrina di tutti o se per te è troppo, tu e qualcun'altra vi dividete il compito xD) ...comunque mi sacrificherò solo per quatto volte massimo, gli altri tre adottati!=P

50 replies since 9/3/2012, 23:07   1009 views